Interests

Sunday, April 17, 2011

Books

Picked up a couple of new books recently. The first while on a road trip to Rhode Island:
The Edge of Physics: A Journey to Earth's Extremes to Unlock the Secrets of the Universe
I've read several pages From it in a wonderful independent bookstore while waiting for Martha and this book definitely has promise....looking forward to reading it; I think it may keep me from finishing "The Routes Of Man - Ted Conover" before I have to return it to the library.

The other book:
The Golden Ratio: The Story of PHI, the World's Most Astonishing Number

Haven't cracked this one yet. picked it up at a local borders that was closing as a present to myself to celebrate my new hip.  290 pages on the  graphic that serves as this blog header has to be a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment