Interests

Friday, April 8, 2011

Administrivia

I've made some changes to the blog this week which hopefully are improvements.
One was I standardized the links for the books. Amazon makes it extremely easy to link to their pages if you join the affiliate program and the results, I think, are good.

I wanted to be able to present an image for each book from a location where it could be bought and the links now consistantly do that. I had planned to go with borders but they don't have tools to make it simple - and seeing I don't expect to spending alot of time maintaining this blog simple is good.

I don't expect to make anything from the links, but on the off chance you find one of the books I've read interesting by all means click thru and buy!

Adding the slideshow was an attempt to make images posted long ago and forgotten in the archives come alive again.

Now I just need to get back to posting about rehab and origami

No comments:

Post a Comment